Hello, Good People!
February came and went so fast! How are you? Still doing OK? I’m glad you’re here!
Below are links to some of my favorite posts. Be sure to click on the recent posts list for the latest. I would love to hear from you once you check them out.
- Currently, I am an educator and a therapeutic massage student. Talk about a balancing act! I’m having a blast and loving every minute of it. When you see a TM Lesson post, check it out. It means God blew my mind in class!
- What if power was a fragrance that pride liked to wear? Can we chat about that, please?
- I’m so glad that Jesus speaks my language. Seriously.
- In rewind, I explain why backing up and starting from the beginning are two different things.
- What does the word “family” mean to you? Seriously. I want you to think about it. I had to re-evaluate my definition recently. To read about it, check out one of my posts – If Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number. I hope you enjoy it.
- What do you do when you’re tired of taking the punches? You stand up. In No Matter What, God reminds me that a wounded warrior isn’t weak.
I always pray that you’re having a great day. If not, it just got better. 😊
See you #ontheblog, Love!