Here we are. July. Seems like just yesterday it was March and we were wondering what this month would be like. I’m here to congratulate us on making it this far.
Besides the 4th of July, this month is filled with vacations, cookouts, and family time. In the midst of this fun, we’re still in the midst of keeping each other safe via distance and sanitation. We’ve lost some loved ones and celebrated some wins, and I’m glad you landed here in the midst of that. My prayer for you is that you calibrate yourself and maintain your improved setting. That’s what I’m doing over here. 🙂
Below are links to some of my favorite posts and feel free to check out the recent ones. November was #bloglikecrazy with my writing community, so you’ll see that title bouncing around as well as I provided a peek into my prayers (I hope you’re ready for the realness).
- When I saw Boss: The Black Experience in Business, I had to write Bricklayer.
- It was such a blessing to enjoy the beach with my mother last year. An answered prayer, in more ways than one.
- I’m so glad that Jesus speaks my language. Seriously.
- What does the word “family” mean to you? Seriously. I want you to think about it. I had to re-evaluate my definition recently. To read about it, check out one of my posts – If Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number. I hope you enjoy it.
- What do you do when you’re tired of taking the punches? You stand up. In No Matter What, God reminds me that a wounded warrior isn’t weak.
I always pray that you’re having a great day. If not, it just got better. 😊
See you #ontheblog, Love!