Let me be honest with you —
I don’t do vision boards. It’s not that I don’t believe in their visual powers, but they aren’t my thing.
I like lists and this year, everything on my list is related to owning my workmanship. God created a masterpiece in me and you and it’s time we stand in it.
With that said, I vowed to take one step at a time… literally. In my mind, I’m holding God’s hand and walking very slowly. One foot in front of the other. That’s real for my bandwidth right now. That, I can handle.
Do I want to see it all come true? Absolutely. I’m just taking a cooler approach so I don’t get overwhelmed before those visions come to pass. That’s what’s on the blog — motivation and inspiration to keep your head- and heart-space healthy in a world of goal-overload. Deal? Deal.
So, every other month on Wednesday nights (and sometimes Sundays), I drop a new post. Below are some of my favorites, but you can peruse the recent ones too.
A Few of My Favs
- When I saw Boss: The Black Experience in Business, I had to write Bricklayer.
- I got fed up with paying medical bills and not getting answers. Read Wednesday Wind Down: A is for Advocate to find out how I changed that.
- Here’s something to quiet The Chorus in your mind. Darn those negative thoughts.
- November 2020 was #bloglikecrazy with my writing community. I took an open letter approach and got a little personal.
- Details about when I sang in front of Dr. Angela Davis can be found at Wednesday Wind Down – Full Circle.
- What does “family” mean to you? I had to re-define that word in If Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number.
- In No Matter What, God reminds me that a wounded warrior isn’t weak.
I always pray that you’re having a great day. If not, it just got better. 😊
See you #ontheblog, Family! Don’t forget to say hello on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter! If you need the audio cousin of this blog space, listen to my podcast on Anchor!
Resurrect Me – Part 4
I’m always worth the pause. So are you.
Resurrect Me – Part 3 (almost done)
Excellence + A dream = A village
Resurrect Me – Part 2
I don’t want to be the hold up. Do you?