Let me be honest with you —
I did not start this year off with jaded lenses in my glasses and 50 shades of goals to smash.
I didn’t want to be reminded that I need to be go-getter this year. Those cogs and springs are well-oiled all year long.
In January, I vowed to take one day at a time… one step in front of the other. That’s real for my bandwidth right now. That, I can handle.
Do I have goals and aspirations? Always. I’m just taking a cooler approach so I don’t get overwhelmed and burned out before those visions come to pass. That’s what’s on the blog — motivation and inspiration to keep your head- and heart-space healthy in a world of goal-overload. Deal? Deal.
On Wednesday nights (and sometimes Sundays), I drop a new post. Below are some of my favorites, but you can peruse the recent ones too.
A Few of My Favs
- When I saw Boss: The Black Experience in Business, I had to write Bricklayer.
- I got fed up with paying medical bills and not getting answers. Read Wednesday Wind Down: A is for Advocate to find out how I changed that.
- Here’s something to quiet The Chorus in your mind. Darn those negative thoughts.
- November 2020 was #bloglikecrazy with my writing community. I took an open letter approach and got a little personal.
- Details about when I sang in front of Dr. Angela Davis can be found at Wednesday Wind Down – Full Circle.
- What does “family” mean to you? I had to re-define that word in If Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number.
- In No Matter What, God reminds me that a wounded warrior isn’t weak.
I always pray that you’re having a great day. If not, it just got better. 😊