I call July “the fun month.” It’s the last month of freedom for many students and teachers. The 4th of July usually hosts a cookout or a road trip. Generally speaking, it’s a lightweight time with friends and family. Mine has been pretty interesting so far as I recuperate from a knee injury. I was having a blast when it happened though – I was dancing. 😉
How has your JULY been?
Below are links to some of my favorite posts and feel free to click the recent posts list. I would love to hear from you once you check out one or two.
- When I was a therapeutic massage student, I also taught classes at night. Talk about a balancing act! So, when you see a TM Lesson post, it means God blew my mind in class and I just had to share it with you.
- It was such a blessing to enjoy the beach with my mother last year. An answered prayer, in more ways than one.
- I’m so glad that Jesus speaks my language. Seriously.
- In rewind, I explain why backing up and starting from the beginning are two different things.
- What does the word “family” mean to you? Seriously. I want you to think about it. I had to re-evaluate my definition recently. To read about it, check out one of my posts – If Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number. I hope you enjoy it.
- What do you do when you’re tired of taking the punches? You stand up. In No Matter What, God reminds me that a wounded warrior isn’t weak.
I always pray that you’re having a great day. If not, it just got better. 😊
See you #ontheblog, Love!