Besides being my birthday month, August like a big reset button for me. All year, I go hard in the paint, then something switches gears. It’s like my mind, body, and spirit knows that August is here. I experience a jumpstart and exhale in the same month. Each week, I do something that I have either been putting off or simply want to enjoy. After August, I apply the same principle once per month.
Below are links to some of my favorite posts and feel free to click the recent posts list. I would love to hear from you once you check out one or two.
- When I saw Boss: The Black Experience in Business, I had to write Bricklayer.
- It was such a blessing to enjoy the beach with my mother last year. An answered prayer, in more ways than one.
- I’m so glad that Jesus speaks my language. Seriously.
- What does the word “family” mean to you? Seriously. I want you to think about it. I had to re-evaluate my definition recently. To read about it, check out one of my posts – If Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number. I hope you enjoy it.
- What do you do when you’re tired of taking the punches? You stand up. In No Matter What, God reminds me that a wounded warrior isn’t weak.
I always pray that you’re having a great day. If not, it just got better. 😊
See you #ontheblog, Love!