There’s a lot going on in the world right now, Sweethearts, and it’s easy to lose sight of what’s important. My prayer for you this month is that you savor every moment and create more of them that matter to you. That’s what I’m doing over here. 🙂
Below are links to some of my favorite posts and feel free to click the recent posts list. I would love to hear from you once you check out one or two. November was #bloglikecrazy with my writing community, so you’ll see that title bouncing around as well as I provided a peek into my prayers.
- When I saw Boss: The Black Experience in Business, I had to write Bricklayer.
- It was such a blessing to enjoy the beach with my mother last year. An answered prayer, in more ways than one.
- I’m so glad that Jesus speaks my language. Seriously.
- What does the word “family” mean to you? Seriously. I want you to think about it. I had to re-evaluate my definition recently. To read about it, check out one of my posts – If Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number. I hope you enjoy it.
- What do you do when you’re tired of taking the punches? You stand up. In No Matter What, God reminds me that a wounded warrior isn’t weak.
I always pray that you’re having a great day. If not, it just got better. 😊
See you #ontheblog, Love!