Y’all… we made it to November. Can you believe that? The month of Thanksgiving, Family, and Food. Give yourself a standing ovation for making it this far. You may have lost a loved one or a job or you may be exhausted from being an essential worker. I’m praying for you, OK? Hang in there with me.
I’m glad you landed here in the midst of everything that’s going on. My prayer is that you create the space to calibrate yourself as needed. That’s what I’m still doing over here. 🙂
Below are links to some of my favorite posts and feel free to check out the recent ones. November is also the host month for #bloglikecrazy with my writing community, so scroll down to check out the latest three posts and let me know what you think.
- When I saw Boss: The Black Experience in Business, I had to write Bricklayer.
- It was such a blessing to enjoy the beach with my mother last year. An answered prayer, in more ways than one.
- I’m so glad that Jesus speaks my language. Seriously.
- What does the word “family” mean to you? I want you to think about it. I had to re-evaluate my definition recently. To read about it, check out one of my posts – If Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number. I hope you enjoy it.
- What do you do when you’re tired of taking the punches? You stand up. In No Matter What, God reminds me that a wounded warrior isn’t weak.
I always pray that you’re having a great day. If not, it just got better. 😊
See you #ontheblog, Love! Don’t forget to say hello on Facebook!