November Is Here!
When I think of the colorful leaves, I smile. November marks the official season that I can wear my favorite scarves too. For some people, this also the month when they experience seasonal affective disorder or seasonal depression. Let’s be kind to one another, OK? And work that scarf.
Below are links to some of my favorite posts and feel free to click the recent posts list. I would love to hear from you once you check out one or two.
- When I saw Boss: The Black Experience in Business, I had to write Bricklayer.
- It was such a blessing to enjoy the beach with my mother last year. An answered prayer, in more ways than one.
- I’m so glad that Jesus speaks my language. Seriously.
- What does the word “family” mean to you? Seriously. I want you to think about it. I had to re-evaluate my definition recently. To read about it, check out one of my posts – If Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number. I hope you enjoy it.
- What do you do when you’re tired of taking the punches? You stand up. In No Matter What, God reminds me that a wounded warrior isn’t weak.
I always pray that you’re having a great day. If not, it just got better. 😊
See you #ontheblog, Love!