Hello, February! I’ve been waiting for you!
February is full of heart – It’s Heart Health Awareness Month, Black History Month, and hosts Valentine’s Day. That’s a lot of passion wrapped up in 28 days. How was your January? Going well? Not so much? Either way, I’m glad you’re here!
Below are links to some of my favorite posts and feel free to click the recent posts list. I would love to hear from you once you check out one or two.
- When I was a therapeutic massage student, I also taught classes at night. Talk about a balancing act! So, when you see a TM Lesson post, it means God blew my mind in class and I just had to share it with you.
- It was such a blessing to enjoy the beach with my mother last year. An answered prayer, in more ways than one.
- I’m so glad that Jesus speaks my language. Seriously.
- In rewind, I explain why backing up and starting from the beginning are two different things.
- What does the word “family” mean to you? Seriously. I want you to think about it. I had to re-evaluate my definition recently. To read about it, check out one of my posts – If Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number. I hope you enjoy it.
- What do you do when you’re tired of taking the punches? You stand up. In No Matter What, God reminds me that a wounded warrior isn’t weak.
I always pray that you’re having a great day. If not, it just got better. 😊
See you #ontheblog, Love!