We made it to January!
Happy New Decade, Sweethearts! I’m so proud of you for being here and surviving everything that could have taken you out. Celebrate that this month, OK? I know I will!
Below are links to some of my favorite posts and feel free to click the recent posts list. I would love to hear from you once you check out one or two. November was #bloglikecrazy with my writing community, so you’ll see that title bouncing around as well as I provided a peek into my prayers.
- When I saw Boss: The Black Experience in Business, I had to write Bricklayer.
- It was such a blessing to enjoy the beach with my mother last year. An answered prayer, in more ways than one.
- I’m so glad that Jesus speaks my language. Seriously.
- What does the word “family” mean to you? Seriously. I want you to think about it. I had to re-evaluate my definition recently. To read about it, check out one of my posts – If Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number. I hope you enjoy it.
- What do you do when you’re tired of taking the punches? You stand up. In No Matter What, God reminds me that a wounded warrior isn’t weak.
I always pray that you’re having a great day. If not, it just got better. 😊
See you #ontheblog, Love!